Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions" or “Agreement”) carefully before using the https://www.dribl.co website (on desktop or mobile) or the Dribl Android App (which will be together referred to as the "Platform" henceforth) operated by Dribling Sports Pvt Ltd ("us", "we", “Dribl” or "our").
By accessing or using the Platform you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Platform.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Platform.
You will have restricted access to the content on the website https://www.dribl.co and no access to the content on the Dribl Android App without registering for an account with Dribl. To access the unrestricted part of the Platform and post content as well, you will need to register with Dribl and create an account by selecting a user-name and password. If you are registering through a third party platform, such as Facebook, then you will provide us permission to access certain information from your profile such as First name, Last name, email address, friends list etc. for the purpose of creating an account with Dribl.You will adhere to the following norms during registration:
- You certify that all information provided for creating an account, now or in the future, is accurate
- You will not use user-names that are determined to be obscene, offensive, racist or vulgar
- You will not create accounts on behalf of others
- You will have only one active account with Dribl
- You will not register for an account if you are under 13 years of age
- You will have permission from your parent or legal guardian to create an account if you are under 16 years of age
- You will be responsible for any activity that happens through your account and you solely are liable for losses to Dribl or any third party arising out of or in relation to your activity on the Platform
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password
- You will notify Dribl of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account on the Platform
- Dribl is not liable for any unauthorized access of your account and you solely are liable for losses arising out of any such unauthorized access
- You will not perform any activity on the Platform,without explicit written consent from us, that will result in a commercial gain to yourself or any third party
- Dribl reserves the right to reclaim any user-name if we believe that some other business or individual is holding the legal right or trademark on that user-name.
Dribl hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to access the Platform provided and expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
A user upon creating an account with Dribl, can post content on the Platform in the form of and not limited to posts, messages, articles, discussion forums, debates, petitions, suggestions etc. All such content generated by the user on the Platform will be referred to as “User Generated Content” henceforth.
You shall grant Dribl or any of its affiliates, now or in the future, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, sell, and offer to sell, translate, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, and make derivative works of your User Generated Content on the Platform. Nothing in this Agreement shall restrict Dribl’s rights under separate licenses to User Generated Content.
You will be able to delete the content posted by you on the Platform. Once deleted, it will not be available for any other users on the Platform. It will be stored in back-up copies for reasonable amount of time before it is permanently purged.
When you post content on the Platform, you are allowing users of the Platform to have access to that content and to associate it with you.
You will take responsibility in ensuring that your User Generated Content is not violating any third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation to any intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy. Dribl reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Generated Content that we believe, in our sole discretion, violates these provisions. If we remove your content for violating any of the terms set forth in this agreement, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal. Dribl reserves the right to disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights.
You undertake full responsibility for the User Generated Content posted by you on the Platform. Dribl takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Generated Content that you or any other Users or third parties post on the Platform. You understand and agree that any loss or damage of any kind that occurs as a result of the use of any User Generated Content that you send, upload, download, post, transmit, display, or otherwise make available or access through your use of the Platform, is solely your responsibility, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Generated Content. Dribl is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Generated Content. You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Generated Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive, provocative, insulting or objectionable, and you agree that Dribl shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Generated Content.
- You will refrain from using the Platform for your own commercial gain or for the commercial gains of any other third party without written permission from us.
- You will not access the Platform using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots etc.) without prior permission from us
- You will not use the Platform for marketing purposes
- You will not upload viruses or any other malicious code
- You will not login to an account belonging to someone else or solicit account related information of others
- You will not collect any information from users on the Platform
- You will not post any confidential information pertaining to individuals or businesses that will violate their privacy rights
- You will not generate content on the Platform that is hate speech, incites violence, threatening, abusive, provocative, insulting or pornographic in nature or contains nudity or graphic violence
- You will not post any content on the Platform that is considered as violating rights of minorities or is defamatory to a group of people
- You will not intimidate, harass or bully another user
- You will not use the Platform for promoting anything that is considered to be unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory
- You will not indulge in anything that will result in hampering of availability of any service rendered by the Platform to the users
- You will not encourage or facilitate any violations of this statement or our policies
Use of content
Dribl is protected by the copyright and any User Generated Content on the Platform will be copyrighted works and we have all rights therein. You must abide by any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on our Platform.
You will not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the Platform or any content thereon without explicit permission from us to do so.
You will not use any content on the Platform in a way that violates our rights including copyright.
You will not use the User Generated Content on the Platform in advertisements or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed.
Availability of service
You will be responsible for providing and maintaining the equipment needed to connect to the Platform and cost pertaining to that will be borne entirely by you.
Dribl will attempt to provide services on the Platform without interruption. However, Dribl shall not be responsible or liable for loss of or interruption in availability of services due to reasons such as electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes.
Liability clausesDribl will not be liable for any loss or damage to any user or any third party under the following circumstances
- In the event of temporary unavailability of services on the Platform as a result of regular maintenance or changes made to the features provided on the Platform or addressing defects in the Platform
- When Dribl exercises its right to modify or discontinue anyor all of the content, information, software, products, features and services published on the Platform
In no event shall Dribl be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Platform or with the delay or inability to use this Platform, or for any content, information, software, products, features and services obtained through this Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Platform, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Dribl or any of its Associated Entities has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Dribl will take all measures to ensure that data or information provided to us by the user is available at all times. However, in the event of loss of data, Dribl will not be liable for any losses or damages to you or any other third party arising out of such an event.
You assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in the Platform, including the transmission or translation of information. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy and suitability of the Platform, including the information, and for maintaining any means which you may require for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent manipulations or analyses of the information under the Terms.
Dribl hereby states and confirms that the services rendered by Dribl is not at all affiliated in any manner whatsoever and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the (I) Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), or any national football board or team (II) Liga Nacional de Fútbol Profesional (LFP), Lega Nazionale Professionisti Serie A (Lega Serie A), The Football Association (The FA), English Premier League (EPL), French Ligue Un (Ligue 1), Deutscher Fußball-Bund (DFB), or any associated clubs, or (III) any other domestic, international association football tournament/ league/cup, or tournament franchise/team/club. Dribl also acknowledges that the FIFA, UEFA, LFP, Lega Serie A, The FA, EPL, Ligue 1, DFB and it's clubs, affiliates, respective national teams as well as domestic and international tournament organizers and franchisees/teams/clubs/players, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks and image rights relating to the relevant tournament, competition or cup.
Third party sites
The Platform may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Dribl.
Dribl has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Dribl shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
If there are any terms from some other documents (whether such documents are prior to or subsequent to this agreement) that are in conflict with the Terms presented in this agreement, then the Terms in this agreement take precedence.
If you violate the letter or spirit of the Terms in this agreement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of services on the Platform to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
In all such cases, theseTerms shall terminate.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and no other agreement, written or oral, exists between you and Dribl. By using the information on the Platform, you assume full responsibility for any and all gains and losses, financial, emotional or otherwise, experienced, suffered or incurred by you. Dribl does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse in any way, the views, opinions or recommendations expressed in the information, does not give investment advice, and does not advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment by you or any other individual. The information is not intended to provide tax, legal or investment advice, which you should obtain from your professional advisor prior to making any investment of the type discussed in the information. The information does not constitute a solicitation by the information providers, Dribl, or other of the purchase or sale of securities.
The Terms of this agreement are based on Indian law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Platform and the Terms within agreement will be settled in the courts of Hyderabad, India. Use of the Platform is not authorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all the Terms mentioned in this agreement.
You will indemnify Dribl from any and all claims and losses imposed upon as a result of or related to
- Your access and use of the Platform
- Any non-compliance by user with the Terms hereof
- Any third party actions related to user's receipt and use of the information, whether authorized or unauthorized
These terms shall only be modified in writing signed by Dribl.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.