Information we collect
- Contact information We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin-code, country and IP address.
- Information you post We collect information you post in a public space on the Site or on a third-party social media site.
- Demographic information We may collect demographic information about you, teams and players you like or any other information provided by you during the use of the Site. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information If you use the Site, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you We collect information directly from you when you register for an account. We also collect information if you provide feedback on the Site or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of the Site.
- We get information about you from third parties For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on the Site. The third-party social media website will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you We might use the information you provide to contact you for promotional purposes
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest
- We use information to improve our products and services We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests We may use your information to make the Site and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We might also enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications We might send you emails or SMS about your account
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf We share information with vendors who help us manage some services on the Site. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
- We will share information with our business partners This includes a third party who would help us in conducting our business on a daily basis. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves We will share information to respond to a court order. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for use in marketing We share your information with Facebook for use in marketing tools such as Facebook Pixel, Creation of custom and lookalike audiences for advertising/marketing purposes.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy We will tell you before we do this.
Email Opt-OutYou can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your account.
Grievance OfficerIn accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Mr. NageenKommu Phone: +91-9987174427 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
JurisdictionIf you choose to visit the Site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and the Site’s terms and conditions. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and the courts based in Hyderabad, India.