Bumper Week (7-17 Dec)
Play FootyHunch Bumper Week on Dribl from 7-17 December and you could win amazing prizes.
- Top 10 prizes
- Total prizes worth INR 15,000
- 2 Original jerseys
- 8 Football Fan T-shirts
Check rules and regulations below!
FootyHunch on Dribl is now live for on-going 2018-19 club season.
FootyHunch is available only on the latest Android app (version 2.04 or above, released on 14 August 2018). Please Update your app to play.
Play FootyHunch and win weekly as well as monthly prizes.
What more, you can create FootyHunch groups to compete directly with friends and other fans as well.
So why wait? Start playing now and show that you are a real football genius.
Rules & Regulations
- Every week, 5-8 games will be opened for playing FootyHunch.
- Cards for the upcoming week will open every Monday and the fans can play until before kick-off.
- There will be weekly and monthly winners. Winners will be announced on the basis of “Best scores”. For weekly leaderboard, winners will be announced based on Best 5 scores for the week. For monthly leaderboard, winners will be announced based on Best 10 scores for the month. As an example, if a fan gets 24, 23, 21, 15, 8, 7, 4 and 2 points in a week’s game, his/her score for the week will be 91 (24+23+21+15+8).
- Anyone can create a group, invite their friends and play FootyHunch.
Every month, the overall winner will get his/her favourite club’s original jersey. The winner will be declared on the basis of Best 10 scores for the month.
- Weekly prizes
Every week, top 3 winners will get his/her favourite club’s fan T-shirt (worth INR 650). The winners will be declared on the basis of Best 5 scores for the week. Choice of T-shirt will be given to the winners
In case of any ties, the user with higher points on Dribl will be declared the winner.
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks time for us to process your prize.
Each match will have 5 cards:
- Score prediction card - Predict the score for the game until the end of normal time for group matches and extra time for knockout matches
- Perfect prediction: 7 points (correct result, correct number of goals predicted for both teams)
- Correct prediction: 6 points minus the difference in goals scored and predicted for both teams. As an example, if prediction is 3-0, and the actual result is 2-1, points scored is 6 minus 1 (difference between goals scored and predicted of home team) minus 1 (difference between goals scored and predicted of away team), in this case 4 points. This is subject to a minimum of 1 point.
- Incorrect prediction: 0 points
- Man of the match card - Select the player you think will be MOTM in the game
- Correct selection - 7 points
- Incorrect selection - 0 points
- MOTM for each match will be determined from the official websites of the leagues pertaining to those matches. If MOTM is not available from those sources, then MOTM will be picked from FotMob app.
- Event cards - There are 3 event cards (prediction for events during the game such as # of yellow cards, timing of first goal, etc.). Each card will have 3 or 5 or 6 points.
- Correct selection - Full points (3 or 5 or 6)
- Incorrect selection - 0 points
- If the event doesnt happen in the game (like for such cards as timing of first goal etc.), then by default the third option (61 min+) will be considered as correct one.
- Head to Head - Each player will be pit against another player through a random computerized draw in each game. The winner of the Head to Head battle will get 4 points.
- Banker's Bonus - Each player can pick maximum one card for Banker's Bonus. For this card,
- Correct selection - Points doubled
- Incorrect selection - Negative points for the question that is selected
Stats to update the FootyHunch scores will be taken from official league websites. In case they are not available on official league websites, we would rely on Fotmob and BBC sport app for these stats
How to join FootyHunch contest
Creating or joining FootyHunch group
- To create a new FootyHunch group: Enter new FootyHunch group details by clicking on "Create Group" button below "Groups" in the Dashboard tab, get the invitation code for your group and ask your friends and more fans to join using the code.
- To join a FootyHunch group : Enter the invitation code for the FootyHunch group by clicking on "Join Group" button below "Groups" in the Dashboard tab
Terms & Conditions
- Only residents of India are eligible for prizes in the FootyHunch contest
- Each fan can have only one account on Dribl. Multiple/ fake accounts will be disabled for perpetuity
- Dribling Sports Private Limited (Dribl) reserves the right to update the rules, prizes, terms & conditions, contest format or any other detail without the guarantee of updating all participants.
- Dribl does not take the liability for any potential unavailability of the platform or any malfunction or any other condition or circumstances leading to a negative impact on the competitiveness of the contestants of the group.
- Any FootyHunch group formed with names that are misleading (or imitation of official groups, entities, organizations without their explicit permission) will be deactivated.
- All Terms & Conditions attached with use of Dribl are applicable. You can read them here:Terms & Conditions
- In case of any dispute with regards to points or ranking, the decision of Dribl management will be final and binding.